Positions Available by Location:
AMITE BIOENERGY, LLC – Gloster MS
None at this time — check again soon!
BATON ROUGE TRANSIT – Baton Rouge, LA
None at this time — check again soon!
MOREHOUSE BIOENERGY, LLC – Bastrop, LA
- Maintenance Technician — High School diploma or GED certification is required. Technical education, experience and/or training in the operation, maintenance or repair of plant maintenance systems is required. Minimum of 1 to 3 years relevant work experience required. Experience in a manufacturing/production setting preferred.
- Electronic & Instrumentation Technician — High School diploma or GED certification is required. Technical education, experience and/or training in the electrical and instrumentation repair of plant electronic systems is required. Minimum of 1 to 3 years relevant work experience required. Experience in a manufacturing/production setting preferred.
ATLANTA GEORGIA area (North of the city)
Engineering and Safety:
- Mechanical Engineer: — Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods. Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials. Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties. (Requires 3-5 years of related experience in a plant setting and 50 to 60% travel throughout the Gulf states.)
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Manager: Responsible for the implementation of DBI safety policy and safety documentation in the East Coast region. (Frequent travel required). In concert with VP, EHS, responsible for driving continuous improvements in safety performance across the company sites assigned. A Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in fields such as safety/environmental sciences, occupational health and safety management, environmental health, environmental engineering or public health or is preferred. Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- Senior Accountant: — Excel expert/superuser and able to perform meticulous calculations. Reconcile and balance intercompany activity for 10 entities. Consolidate closing entries and ensure accurate eliminations for consolidation. Key contributor for monthly and quarterly closes. Knowledge of US GAAP. Knowledge of IFRS and US tax rules preferred.
- Paralegal — Support Corporate Secretary function, including, but not limited to, assisting with and managing activities associated with board and committee meetings, including assisting with preparing board presentations, ensuring that document sets are correctly and accurately compiled and file copies retained and ensuring accurate and timely distribution. Prepare drafts of resolutions and consents and written consents, secretary’s certificates, formation agreements and incumbency certificates. Responsibility for maintenance of all company entity corporate records, including corporate minute books, resolutions, annual reports share certificates and ledgers, including file and electronic copies. Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in a law firm or in-house legal department, or any combination thereof. Bachelor’s degree required.
- VP, Human Resources — The Vice President of Human Resources (VP, HR) will be based in the Atlanta, GA office. Will have overall responsibility for working closely with the senior team to develop and implement the company’s HR strategy and policies and will establish an HR function to support the growing needs of the business to optimize its human capital potential. Recruitment and retention, development and training, engagement and motivation, and employee wellbeing strategies are all core to this role. The VP HR will be also responsible for planning, designing, and executing HR services and programs that are aligned with functional business strategies throughout Drax Biomass International Inc. Bachelor’s Degree required. A minimum of 15 years of progressive HR experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Careers@DraxBiomass.com.
Thank you again for your interest in Drax Biomass International Inc.
Drax Biomass International Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to building a talented and diverse team in a safe working environment.