Positions Available by Location:
AMITE BIOENERGY, LLC – Gloster MS
None at this time — check again soon!
BATON ROUGE TRANSIT – Baton Rouge, LA
- Regional Transportation Manager, Logistics ( Must have 10 years of contract management and marine and/or port operations background)
MOREHOUSE BIOENERGY, LLC – Bastrop, LA
- Maintenance Manager – (Must have 10 plus years management experience in a manufacturing or production environment)
- Fiber Procurement Manager – (Minimum 10 years in lumber/fiber/forestry procurement experience)
All full time PRODUCTION positions require 12 hour rotating shifts.
- No production positions available at this time. Check again soon!
ATLANTA GEORGIA area (North of the city)
- Electronic Controls Engineer (Requires 3-5 years of related experience and travel throughout the Gulf states.)
- Controller (Qualified CPA with knowledge of US GAAP. Knowledge of IFRS and US tax rules preferred. Excel expert/super-user able to perform meticulous calculations.)
- Assistant Controller (Qualified CPA [5-7 yrs experience] with knowledge of US GAAP. Knowledge of IFRS and US tax rules preferred. Excel expert/super-user and able to perform meticulous calculations.)
- Financial Analyst (BS in Business, Economics or Finance. CFA or CPA preferred. Min 2 years of investment banking, consulting firm or VC/PE firm experience.)
- Tax Manager (BS in Accounting or Tax. CPA or MST strongly preferred. Min 5 yrs experience in federal and state income taxes in a corporate tax department or public accounting firm; manufacturing industry experience preferred.)
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Careers@DraxBiomass.com.
Thank you again for your interest in Drax Biomass International Inc.
Drax Biomass International Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to building a talented and diverse team in a safe working environment.